Pages

Friday 3 January 2014

Resolutions for 2014

I hate goals, but for some reason, I have always been fascinated by the "fresh slate" offered by the turn of a new calendar year.  I am usually not keen on changing myself or my behaviors, but I decided this year to give it a try.  Minimally.  I won't be doing anything too impressive, but I thought a few simple resolutions would be worthwhile.  If I don't achieve them, I won't be upset, but these are some things I would like to do:

I am going to try not to fight with the people I love.

I am going to try not to hold grudges.

I am going to try to always use kind words.

I am going to try to be polite to everybody.

I am going to try to work hard and make sufficient money.

I am going to try to get an average of over 85% in all my courses.

I am going to try to learn how to comfortably run 5 km by my birthday.

I am going to try to keep being organized with my schedule.

I am going to try to finish at least one extracurricular course of interest.


Happy New Year!


No comments:

Post a Comment