Pages

Monday 3 June 2013

Special Interests, Part II

I'm sharing my special interests again!  And that one special interest that far exceeds the rest?  My love of names, of course!
I like names.  When I'm having a tough day, it really helps me to write a list of names.  I have an organizational structure for it.
I like coming up with names.  I like grouping names that sound good together into "families."  I like pairing first, middle, and last names.  I like the patterns and shapes that the letters make when they fit perfectly together into a nice-sounding name.


Here is one of the name lists I've been working on.  It's an extensive list that groups thousands of full names into combinations of 2 parents and five children.  I also detail pronunciations and nicknames.

I like names. 

No comments:

Post a Comment